IGS Group Continuing Education proposes many programs for employees and those looking for work who would like to evolve professionally or make a career change.
IGS GROUP CAMPUS - BINGEN
1 rue Jacques Bingen 75017 Paris
Phone : +33 (0)1 80 97 56 99
CAMPUS HEP Lyon - René Cassin
7-9 rue Jean-Marie Leclair 69009 Lyon
Phone : +33 (0)4 72 85 72 00
or +33 (0)4 72 85 72 02
IGS GROUP CAMPUS - Toulouse
186 route de Grenade 31703 Blagnac
Phone : +33 (0)5 31 08 70 24
THE IGS GROUP’S CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
Historically, Continuing Education was the first center of excellence developed within the IGS Group in 1975. A leader in human resource programs, a certifier of skills, a major stakeholder in the Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (VAE) and diploma-awarding programs, the IGS Group’s Continuing Education department assists companies, employees and those looking for work in their development projects and professional transitions.
The IGS Group Continuing Education program offers a complete range of diploma-awarding programs from undergraduate to graduate programs, skill acquisition certificates and short-term programs.
The variety of programs in different skill and business sectors, combined with a plurality of learning methods: in-class, distance learning, offered in full-time, part-time or short-term programs, makes it possible for each person to find the program that best corresponds to their needs.
- Skill certification
- Education / Development
- Assistance in professional transitions, evolution/mobility
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (VAE)
- Skill Acquisition Certificates (CMC)
- Part-time: For those currently employed or in development. 10 to 21-day part-time programs
- Full-time: For quick repositioning as part of occupational mobility or due to a new job
- Distance learning: In order to learn at your own rhythm and outside of work time