ESIN, the Groupe IGS’s Ecole Supérieure de l’Intelligence Numérique. In Paris, it prepares future decision-makers and stakeholders in digital innovation and transformation over either a 3-year program (Bachelor’s Degree) or 5-year program (Master of Science).
A school specialized in digital intelligence
Placing human intelligence at the heart of digital: that is ESIN’s leitmotif. The school’s vocation is to provide all the keys for understanding digital transformation works as well as the tools and methods for digital innovation.
In 3 years, for the Bachelor’s degree, or 5 years for the Master of Science diploma, ESIN educates future digital decision-makers. From coding to digital marketing, from project management to team management and from digital design to data analysis, ESIN trains multi-competent digital experts.
While professions in digital transformation primarily guide company development, accessible technologies are more and more common and offer infinite opportunities. It is these opportunities and innovations that ESIN’s students are capable of mastering. The school’s two-prong approach makes it possible for students to develop their technical knowledge, skills and keen-mindedness in order to imagine the digital world of tomorrow.
- The digital sector represents 800,000 jobs in France
- Digital professions represent around 820 job positions
- The French digital market generates mores than 56 billion euros in business revenue
- 13% of digital professions are in the fields of marketing and communication
Recognition and certifications
- Certified, level-7 Information Systems Manager Degree registered with the RNCP (formerly level I), RNCP code 15065, code NSF 326n, by decree from 04/07/2017, published in the Official Journal on 04/21/2017