Groupe IGS SPORTS
A specialist in the education of athletes, Groupe IGS Sports proposes higher education training programs through distance learning for athletes and athletic clubs.
A training establishment for professional and amateur athletes
Groupe IGS Sports proposes training programs for amateur and professional athletes or those looking for a career change to safeguard their future. It is also meant for athletic clubs so that they can support their athletes in the development of professional skills.
Since being an athlete is extremely time-consuming and often occupies a large part of professional or amateur athletes’ schedules, Groupe IGS Sports provides them with 100% online and flexible training programs, complete with customized hours that are adapted to their training schedules and competitions. This is not a matter of choosing between professional training and sports, but the opportunity to combine the two, in order to safeguard the rest of their careers and give them the confidence to see what the future holds.
The advantages of the groupe igs sports training program
- Remote learning
- Personal support
- Professionalizing experience
- Adapted to athletes’ schedules
- State-certified undergraduate and graduate degrees
- State-of-the-art athletic infrastructures are made available: the Central Departmental Athletic Training complex (95), the US Team’s future training site for the 2024 Olympic Games.
- 2 programs in business and marketing (2-year or 3-year program)
- Join the Groupe IGS’s network of 74,000 alumni
- Take advantage of the Groupe IGS’s 45 years of educational expertise
- Take advantage of 9,000 Groupe IGS partner companies
Recognition and certifications
- Certified, level-5 (EU) Customer Manager degree registered with the RNCP under #34809, code NSF 312p, 312t, 313, granted by France Compétences on 07/23/2020, eligible for the Personal Training Account, training program #36X31203.
- Certified, level-6 Sales and Marketing Manager degree registered with the RNCP (formerly level II) – code 31923, code NSF 310 - 313, by decree from 12/11/2018, published in the Official Journal on 12/18/2018, code CPF 304608, Work-study training degree code: 26X31201.