The American Business School of Paris
Created in 1985, the American Business School of Paris is an international business school based on flexible and interactive American teaching methods. The training program, open to students from all nationalities, proposes a completely bilingual curriculum.
Groupe IGS campus - Paris
12 rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris
Diplomas delivered by the American Business School of Paris are recognized in both France and the United States since they are accredited by the IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
At the heart of an intercultural environment and with students coming from all over the world and, particularly the United States, students develop their expertise and skills in management and international business as well as in marketing, finance and communications.
- 1985: date of creation
- the #1 intercultural business school in France (L’Etudiant & L’Express)
- +80 different nationalities
- 300 American students per year
- +500 internship and job offers
- 2 possible start dates per year: January and September
Recognitions and certification
- Certified Level-II Sales Development and Marketing Director Degree registered with the RNCP
- Certified Level-I International Manager Degree registered with the RNCP
- Certified Level-I Entrepreneur Director Degree registered with the RNCP
- Certified Level-I Communications Project Director Degree registered with the RNCP
- Programs accredited by the IACBE