Since 1975, IGS-RH has been successfully educating French human resource managers and executives. Thanks to its quality academic programs, whose relevance is systematically noted by industry experts, one out of every five HR executives in France has, in fact, graduated from IGS-RH.
IGS-RH SCHOOL OF HUMAN RESOURCES
The IGS-RH School is a leading school in France for human resource management. For the past 45 years, the professional attitudes of the faculty and staff, the opportunities for international exposure, the educational philosophy, and the support services provided to students have made the school truly unique.
Through close working relationships with its 9,000 partner companies and its Research Center for Innovation and Economic Performance (LISPE), the IGS-RH School has developed modern programs aligned with current trends in the field of human resources.
The student-focused IGS-RH School is committed to helping everyone discover hidden talents, guiding students individually in setting their own goals, and providing them with all the resources they need to succeed in their education and career.
By blending quality theoretical courses, taught by both professionally qualified instructors and university researchers, with diverse learning experiences like internships, group projects, study abroad opportunities, and national competitions, the IGS-RH School provides all of its students with the knowledge, abilities, and interpersonal skills they will need to successfully enter and thrive in today's workplace.
AT A GLANCE
- Founded in 1975
- 1,000 internship offers per year
- 87 % of all students are employed in their field within 3 months following graduation
- An active network of 19,000 alumni in France and abroad
ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Government accredited school
- Human Resources Administrator degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 6 (formerly Level II)
- Human Resources Manager degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 6 (formerly Level II)
- Human Resources Management Director, registered with the RNCP, Level 7 (formerly Level I)