IGS-RH, Career Creator in Human Resources
The Human Resource program was the first to be developed at the Groupe IGS as of 1975. Based in Paris, Lyon and Toulouse, the Group’s human resources school has become a reference in HR training programs.
Groupe IGS campus - Paris
12 rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris
+33 (0)1 80 97 65 18
Campus HEP Lyon - René Cassin
47, rue Sergent Michel Berthet 69009 Lyon
+33 (0)4 72 85 72 28
Groupe IGS campus - Toulouse
186 route de Grenade 31703 Blagnac
+33 (0)5 31 08 70 25
Consequently, for over 40 years the IGS-RH school has trained HR directors and executives. Thanks to its quality programs recognized by experts in the HR field, IGS-RH has, since its creation, trained 1 out of 4 HR executives in France.
Careers in human resources, diverse and stimulating, require sharp skills in employment law, company operations and require personal organization and interpersonal communication abilities.
- 1975: date of creation
- 1,000 internship offers per year
- 87% professional integration within 3 months following graduation
- An active network of 18,000 alumni in France and abroad
Recognitions and certifications
- State-recognized school
- Certified Level-II HR Administration Degree registered with the RNCP
- Certified Level-II HR Management Director Degree registered with the RNCP
- Certified Level-I HR Direction and Management Director Degree registered with the RNCP