ICD, International Business School
ICD is the business, marketing and development school of the Groupe IGS based in Paris and Toulouse. Since 1980, our International Business School has proven its innovative nature by following the newest trends and professional developments in the business world.
Groupe IGS campus - Paris
12 rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris
Service Admissions ICD Paris
+33 (0)1 80 97 66 15
Groupe IGS campus - Toulouse
186 route de Grenade 31700 Blagnac
+33 (0)5 31 08 70 33
The business, marketing and development sectors are in perpetual transformation. It is important to adapt to and anticipate these changes. ICD therefore prepares its students in order to become executive directors, innovative and sensitive to the effects of globalization and the disappearance of commercial borders.
Ranked the #5 post-secondary business school by Le Figaro Etudiant in 2017, ICD offers high-level professionalizing programs. ICD has formed privileged connections with numerous international companies and universities, thereby making it possible for students to develop within close range to the world of international business.
- 1980: date of creation
- 3,500 partner companies
- 95% of graduates find a job within 6 months (source: CGE)
- #5 post-high school business school (2018 Figaro Etudiant ranking)
- A network of 6,500 alumni in France and abroad
Recognitions and certifications
- State-recognized school
- Member of the CGE (Conference of Grandes Ecoles) and the UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles)
- Certified Level-II Marketing and Sales Director Degree registered with the RNCP
- 3-year diploma accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- 5-year Master’s degree accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation