The IPI School of Computer Science offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs that are career focused and designed to meet the needs of students looking for a quality education in the field.
THE IPI SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
IPI, Groupe IGS's school of computer science, has become a reference in the field thanks to its strong ties with companies in the industry. IPI offers undergraduate and graduate programs for students who want to earn degrees in the following fields:
- Infrastructure (maintenance, network, security),
- Design and development of software programs,
- Project management and administration,
- Information systems consulting and management.
The IPI School aims at providing students with the knowledge, abilities, and interpersonal skills they need to succeed in this dynamic field that requires expertise, a clear understanding of strategic corporate issues, and a strong sense of customer relations.
To prepare students to become responsible and adaptable computer experts able to meet the expectations of companies today, all classes at the IPI School are taught by instructors who also work as professionals in the field. These business leaders and/or technical experts are committed to passing on their knowledge and to making students aware of current trends in the industry.
The approach-to-learning developed by IPI is based on personalized programs and support. In this way, IPI guides its students individually to help them determine what they need to succeed in their education and careers.
AT A GLANCE
- Founded in 1982
- + 1,000 work-study offers
- 2,000 partner companies
- 95 % of graduates are employed in their field in less than 6 months
- + 1,500 students each year
ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Digital Support Technician degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 4 (formerly Level IV)
- Network and Security Systems Technician degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 5 (formerly Level III)
- Digital Applications Designer-Developer degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 6 (formerly Level II)
- System, Network, and Data Base Administrator degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 6 (formerly Level II)
- Director of IT Projects degree, registered with the RNCP, Level 7 (formerly Level I)