IMSI, school of real estate
IMSI, the Management Institute for Real Estate Services, created in 1999, offers undergraduate to Master’s degree programs in Lyon and Toulouse in order to effectively integrate the real estate sector.
Groupe IGS Campus - Paris
12 rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris
+33 (0)1 80 97 65 31
Campus HEP Lyon - René Cassin
47 rue Michel Berthet 69009 Lyon
+33 (0)4 72 85 71 79
IMSI’s programs make it possible to become a real estate expert through 2- to 5-year programs in core programs of study or cooperative education. Advanced vocational certificates, Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, IMSI developed original programs concretely responding to the expectations of real estate professionals with which IMSI works in collaboration.
Careers in real estate are many: transactions, management and real estate promotion are also positions for which IMSI prepares its students. Dynamic professions that require a heightened knowledge of the real estate market and an excellent sense of contact.
- 1999: date of creation
- 100% of graduates find a job within 3 months following the end of their training program
- 80% of educators are real estate professionals
- 62% of students in work-study training programs are recruited by their host company
Recognitions and certifications
- State diploma (Advanced Technician’s Certificate in Real Estate Professions)
- Certified Level-VI Real Estate Negotiations and Management Director Degree registered with the RNCP – code 32006, code NSF 313, by decree from 12/27/2018, published in the Official Journal on 01/04/2019.
- Certified Level-VII Tertiary and Residential Real Estate Manager Degree registered with the RNCP