IMSI, school of real estate
Since 1999, IMSI, the School of Real Estate Services and Management offers different programs from undergraduate degrees to Master’s degrees in Lyon and Toulouse. After graduation, IMSI's students are ready to immediately integrate into the real estate sector.
Groupe IGS Campus - Paris
12 rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris
+33 (0)1 80 97 65 31
Campus HEP Lyon - René Cassin
47 rue Michel Berthet 69009 Lyon
+33 (0)4 72 85 71 79
IMSI’s programs enable its students to become real estate experts through 2- to 5-year programs. With advanced vocational certificates, Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, IMSI developed original programs perfectly responding to the expectations of real estate professionals with whom IMSI works in collaboration.
There are several career opportunities in the real estate sector: transactions, management, and real estate promotion are some of the positions IMSI prepares its students for. These dynamic professions require a heightened knowledge of the real estate market and an excellent sense of contact.
- 1999: date of creation
- 100% of graduates find a job within 3 months following the end of their training program
- 80% of educators are real estate professionals
- 62% of students in work-study training programs are recruited by their host company
Recognitions and certifications
- State diploma (Advanced Technician’s Certificate in Real Estate Professions)
- Certified Level-VI Real Estate Negotiations and Management Director Degree registered with the RNCP – code 32006, code NSF 313, by decree from 12/27/2018, published in the Official Journal on 01/04/2019.
- Certified Level-VII Tertiary and Residential Real Estate Manager Degree registered with the RNCP