This page is meant for educational professionals, institutions and journalists who would like to collect information regarding the IGS Group’s activities and events as well as its establishments. In particular, you will find our latest press releases.
RECENT PRESS RELEASES IN FRENCH
- Pedagogia, the IGS Group’s school for educators.
- Where can I still enroll after completing high school or undergraduate studies?
- Can a company be the pedestal or pivot for a new societal model?
- The IGS Groupe Toulouse-Blagnac campus is expanding.
- Partnership between HEP EDUCATION and Les déterminés.
The files below are to be downloaded solely by journalists for article-related purposes.
Logos for the IGS Group's establishments
File WinRAR/Zip (4 Mo)
File WinRar/Zip (1,7 MO)
The IGS Group: Founded in 1975, the IGS Group is a group of independent non-profit organizations, whose vocation is full-time and continuing education, work-study training, traineeships and occupational integration, within 8 skill and business expertise tracks. This major stakeholder in education, employment and skill development benefits from three locations in France – Paris, Lyon, Toulouse – and abroad – Dublin, Shanghai, Casablanca. Each day, the IGS Group educates 14,200 people including 7,200 trainees and professional training contracts. Each year, 2,700 graduates join a network of 67,000 alumni and 9,000 partner companies.
Press relations director
Telephone: +33 (0)1 80 97 55 24
Cell: +33 (0)6 86 90 84 12