ESAM, European School of Advanced Management
Created in 1987, ESAM is the School of Corporate Finance and Strategic Management studies located in Paris and Lyon. ESAM trains future executive managers to find their dream job in Finance. ESAM's personalized programs are characterized by their international and entrepreneurial dimensions.
Groupe IGS Campus - Paris
12 rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris
01 80 97 65 45
CAMPUS HEP LYON - RENÉ CASSIN
47 rue du Sergent Michel Berthet 69009 Lyo
Téléphone : +33 (0)4 72 85 21 25
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
From the professional Bachelor’s to professional Master’s degree program, ESAM makes it possible to discover the major functions of a company and progressively specialize through an individualized program.
Between academic excellence and professional and international experience, ESAM makes it possible for its students to develop their abilities in management, administration and finance, necessary for their professional integration as a corporate decision-maker.
- 1987: date of creation
- +1,000 students
- 95% professional integration within 6 months following graduation
- A network of 4,600 alumni in France and abroad
- #1 in job prospects in the financial sector (2017-2018 l’Etudiant ranking)
- #7 for company creation (2017-2018 l’Etudiant ranking)
Recognitions and certification
- Member of the DFCG (Association of Financial Directors and Management Control)
- Member of the “Pépite” network (#1 network for student entrepreneurs)
- Certified Level-II Corporate Development and Management Director Degree registered with the RNCP
- Certified Level-I Entrepreneur Director / Financial Expert / Business Law Degrees registered with the RNCP
- International Management School dual degree