Information for our students and teachers / The Progression of the Covid-19 Virus
With an increase in the number of coronavirus cases in France, the government has decided to proceed to step 2 in its epidemic response plan.
Consequently, preventative and precautionary measures have been strengthened.
As a reminder, these are the public health instructions:
• wash your hands regularly
• cough or sneeze into your sleeve
• use single-use tissues and throw them away
In case you show signs of a respiratory infection (fever or feeling feverish, cough, difficulty breathing):
• Call the paramedics center by dialing 15
• All our students and teachers are encouraged to stay off campus
• Contact your educational referent
• The IGS Group will provide distant learning tools
• Avoid any contact with your entourage
• Limit travel and movement outside
• Wear a disposable surgical mask
We encourage you to regularly consult: www.Gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus as well as your town hall’s website.